We develop tradeshow strategies for you based on attendee research and determine whether you should exhibit, speak or attend. Let us represent you and support you at tradeshows in the US.
- Pre-event research – Understand expected attendees, competitors and other companies that will be at the show. Identify opportunities for networking. Speak with show organizers about special offers and ways to promote your company (e.g. speaking, advertising, exhibiting).
- Advise on strategy and preparation for best results
- Attend with you or on your behalf – gather intelligence, meet suppliers and prospective partners, professionally staff your booth
- Pre-arrange meetings for you with other attendees and local businesses. We help to maximize your investment by making connections before and during the show.
- Report and follow-up after the event – we are staffed to follow up quickly by email and phone, on all leads and contacts made during the tradeshow.
BMN researched a couple of good targeted shows for us to meet potential channel partners that would help with our market entry strategy. They secured a speaking slot for us at one of the events, and even helped us to gather intelligence.